Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Father and the Dance

I'll never forget that Sunday. I was standing on the platform while our church was in the midst of intense worship. When I opened my eyes, I saw my daughter, Corrie Emma, front and center in that sanctuary. She was caught up in the most beautiful display of worship. She was wearing a new dress and her beauty was shining both inside and out. She was dancing for Jesus.
As I watched, everything in me wanted to move from that platform and gather her in my arms and dance with her. Unfortunately, I am not as uninhibited as Corrie Emma is. I just stood there weeping and thinking about how much I loved her.
Before the worship set ended, I heard the Heavenly Father. It was inward, but it was audible. He said, "That's how I feel about you!"
Can you imagine? The Creator of the whole universe has that kind of deep emotion over me! Not just me, but you as well. And He's not inhibited with His love.
Join Him in the dance today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just checking

Anonymous said...

just checking 2